Corporate and Commercial Law
We offer extensive experience and expertise in Corporate Law including:
- joint ventures, shareholder rights and shareholder agreements;
- advice on all types of incorporations, partnerships, segregated portfolio companies, and mutual funds;
- special Economic Zone companies and advice;
- general corporate advice;
- corporate compliance advice;
- directors’ liabilities and responsibilities;
- share capital increases and reductions, changes in company organizations;
- mergers and acquisitions;
- company reinstatements and voluntary winding up of companies;
- regulatory and/or licensing advice for entities regulated by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority banking and insurance licensing, investment funds, securities and investment banking; and
- local licensing advice, including trade and business licenses, Local Companies (Control) Law licences, liquor licenses and health practitioners.
We also advise our clients in various Commercial Law matters, including drafting and negotiating commercial contracts including distribution and agency contracts, franchise contracts, licences, sales, joint venture, outsourcing, and IT.