The Group is dedicated to ensuring that your privacy is protected and your information is secure. Any information collected will be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to us online, however, we do our best to safeguard your information.
The Group may change this policy from time to time without giving notice by updating this page, therefore, we recommend that you revisit this page periodically.
What We Collect
We may collect visitor information from the following areas of our website:
- Communications with our team – if you send an email to any member of our team we will use your details to respond to your request/comments.
- Contact us – if you send us an email via email@example.com we will use your details to respond to you.
Use of Collected Information
We require this information to better understand your needs and in particular for the following purposes:
- To monitor and enhance the features of this website;
- To facilitate and improve service our delivery;
- To compile anonymous statistical information;
- To establish and manage our client and business relationships;
- To meet our legal obligations; and
- To facilitate any other legitimate business purposes.
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your device by websites you visit. We use Google Analytics cookies. These cookies help us improve our website by providing us with information about how users interact with our website such as the volume of traffic to the site, the pages visited and the length of time spent on the site. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All the information that the cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Controlling Your Personal Information
If you would like to receive a copy of the information we have collected about you please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also request that we amend or delete the information collected by sending an email to email@example.com.